38 mm Stainless Steel Ring for 300 mm (12”) pipes
The rings are used on our assemblies for lifting the:
- front turbo nozzle, you will go over dislodged pipes
- front or back turbo nozzle of the assembly you will cuts bigger tree roots
- front, you will unblock and cuts tree roots blockages around bends
- front or back you will clean the pipe and flush better
- front ring cap to hammer / push out a brick inside a main.
Made from stainless steel, connects onto the turbo nozzle or ring cap with two stainless steel circlips.
NOTE: When used on the back-turbo nozzle you will need to change the front cap to a ring cap.