43 mm Aluminium Ring for 150 mm (6”) pipes
Used to adjust the assembly on the front or back to increase its power to cut, clean or flush. The closer the Laminar water is to the object the better it works. Its compact designed is to work in 100 -150 mm (4-6”) lines with bends and dropping into shafts.
The rings are used on our assemblies for:
- lifting the front turbo nozzle, you will go over dislodged pipes
- lifting the front or back turbo nozzle of the assembly you will cuts bigger tree roots
- lifting the front, you will unblock and cuts tree roots blockages around bends
- lifting the front or back you will clean the pipe and flush better
- lifting the front ring cap to hammer / push out a brick inside a main.
Made from aeroplane grade aluminium in a CNC machine and connects onto the turbo nozzle or ring cap with two stainless steel circlips.
NOTE: When used on the back-turbo nozzle you will need to change the front cap to a ring cap.