43mm Stainless Steel Ring for 300mm (12”) pipes
Used to adjust the assembly on the front or back to increase its power to cut, clean or flush. The closer the Laminar water is to the object the more effective it works. Its designed to work in 300mm (12”) straight lines.
The rings are used on our assemblies for lifting the:
- front turbo nozzle to travel over dislodged pipes
- front or back turbo nozzle to cut large tree roots
- front turbo nozzle to unblock line and cut tree root blockages around bends
- front or back turbo nozzle to clean and flush the line
- front turbo nozzle ring cap to hammer / push out debris inside a main.
Rings are made from stainless steel. Connect onto the turbo nozzle or ring cap with two stainless steel circlips.
NOTE: When used on the back-turbo nozzle you will need to change the front cap to a ring cap.