Plumber designed turbo nozzles that just work
Tested and proven in over 35,000 drain clearing jobs
What are you planning to use your nozzles for?
Why Choose Direct Hit Nozzles?
Drain Nozzles – Hydro Excavation (NDD) – Surface Cleaning
Our drain nozzle assemblies provide the highest quality innovative sewer, drain and surface cleaning products. They are explicitly designed to unblock and clean out drains.
We have plumbers contacting us with excitement explaining the story of how they got the job done when others couldn’t, therefore winning over the customers or contracts. This is the game changer savvy plumbers have been waiting for.
Our nozzle assemblies Do Not require servicing. That’s right! No servicing is needed. Forget about all servicing with Direct Hit products.
When you start using a Direct Hit nozzles assembly for the first time you realise that you have so many more choices to unblock and clean out a drain. As you go on using our products you acquire more experience with building your combination of assembly. You choose what carriage you need, add a turbo nozzle or cap and maybe an accessory.
We use the most advanced turbo nozzle technologies in our assemblies. You can easily dismantle and clean debris from our hydro excavation nozzle rotors. Combining this technology with a heavy-duty unbreakable seat and rotor, we have designed the world’s first heavy-duty hydro excavation nozzle.
All our sewer and hydro excavation nozzles are currently Patents Pending.
We sell direct around the world.
Direct Hit nozzles and assemblies will put a smile on your face!
What Sets Us Apart
If your existing sewer / drain nozzle can’t penetrate or clean out the line at the job, we have a solution that goes past that limitation.
- Long lasting: Lasts 5x longer than any other rotating nozzle. Made from heavy duty stainless steel with tungsten carbide seats.
- Laminar water flow: More powerful penetrating and cutting.
- Specialist tools allow you to penetrate forward and cut backwards.
- Back to back design makes the nozzles easier to use.
- No maintenance.
- Direct Hit® carriages are designed to direct the water jet cone to the best possible angle of attack without the operator twisting and turning.