38mm Stainless Steel Ring for 300mm (12”) pipes
The rings are used on our assemblies for lifting the:
- front turbo nozzle to travel over dislodged pipes
- front or back turbo nozzle to cut large tree roots
- front turbo nozzle to unblock line and cut tree root blockages around bends
- front or back turbo nozzle to clean and flush the line
- front turbo nozzle ring cap to hammer / push out debris inside a main.
Rings are made from stainless steel. Connect onto the turbo nozzle or ring cap with two stainless steel circlips.
NOTE: When used on the back-turbo nozzle you will need to change the front cap to a ring cap.