Heavy Duty Hydro Excavation Turbo Nozzle – 18 Degree
The HE38HD is the first heavy-duty reverse turbo nozzle designed explicitly for the hydro excavation industry.
The seat is locked in position and can not move inwards towards the rotor and damage either the rotor or the seat.
Rotors can get blocked on the worksite and it is a problem. We have created a dismantlable rotor for easy cleaning to get you back up and running at the site!
The outside black protection cover can be replaced by screwing it off and putting a new one back on.
No time wasting, don’t take the nozzle offsite and having to spend money on replacing nozzles all the time.
- Tungsten carbide seat and jet offer unmatched wear and shatter resistance over ceramic material commonly utilised in other nozzles
- High strength, corrosion-resistant 303 stainless steel
- Maximum impact or 18° pattern for extra coverage
- 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″ inch BSP or NPT connector fitted
Rated at 5000 Psi.
The seat is locked in position and can not move inwards towards the rotor and damage it. The rotor can be dismantled on site to be cleaned from any debris.
The outside black protection cover can be replaced by screwing it off and putting a new one back on so you don’t have to replace the whole nozzle when the cover wears out.
This nozzle is damage resistant and stronger than any other turbo nozzle on the market, it will outlast other hydro excavation nozzles by up to five times. And if you need to, you can just replace the relevant parts as needed. You don’t have to buy a kit or a whole new nozzle if it gets damaged or wears.
See the brochure here.
- Provides a high impact, controlled rotation 0° water stream with much greater impact and cleaning efficiency than other nozzles which reduces you labour cost
- Improved cleaning efficiency over other rotating nozzles and reduces water consumption by up to 25%
- This assembly fits on many other nozzles commonly used in hydro excavation – which means you can upgrade at any time. Contact us to find out more.