Standard Hydro Excavation 18 Degree Turbo Nozzle
Rated at 5000 Psi.
Extra heavy duty hydro-excavation turbo nozzle. This nozzle is damage resistant and stronger than any other turbo nozzle on the market; it will outlast a cheaper nozzle by 5X.
- Provides a high impact, controlled rotation 0° water stream with much greater impact and cleaning efficiency than other nozzles, which reduces your labour cost
- Lasts up to five times longer than other rotating nozzles on the market reducing operating costs
- Improved cleaning efficiency over other rotating nozzles reduces water consumption by up to 25%
- Tungsten carbide seat and nozzle offer unmatched wear and shatter resistance over ceramic material commonly utilized in other nozzles
- High strength, corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel
- Precision-machined bearing in rotor offers very high wear resistance and optimal impact
- Maximum impact or 18° pattern for extra coverage
- 1/4′” male BSP or NPT nipple fitted
See the brochure here.